Adobe for Students
Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 applications are locally installed in the applicable classrooms and labs. For a student to be able to access any of the applications they will need to sign-in to the cloud. The recommendation is to have students use a Google ID using the students MEID@maricopa.edu. Before you can log in and use Adobe Creative Cloud you must create an account.
Sign out of your Creative Cloud (CC) session before signing off the computer. A CC login is meant to linger. Logging out of the computer will not log you out of the Creative Cloud. Avoid potential issues by always logging out of Creative Cloud.
GCC Student Adobe Account Creation Process
You can download instructions above or follow the steps below:
1. On any GCC computer with Adobe Creative Cloud installed, Launch (click) an Adobe product
2. You will see a sign-in window similar to the image below. Click on Google to sign in with your student email account.
3. The sign-in window will change as seen in the screenshot below. Type in your MEID with @maricopa.edu and click next.
4. The login window will redirect you to the MCCCD Student Google Apps sign-in page. Sign in to your student email with your MEID and password and click Log In.
5. Modify the Adobe account fields to add your birth date and click Done.
6. Wait for the confirmation. Once you receive the ‘You’re all set!’ confirmation, you can close the browser window and go back to the Adobe application.