Your campus bookstore is more than just a bookstore!
Need books for your GCC classes? Searching for the latest Gaucho Merch? No matter what you’re looking for, the campus bookstore gives you options! Order now online or in-store.
The Main Campus Bookstore is located in the O5 Building, in the southeastern part of the campus.
Visit the Main Campus Bookstore for a wide array of services and products such as:
- Cost-saving course material solutions with digital and rental options.
- Bus passes
- Computer products and accessories
- Gaucho Merch and apparel
- Gifts and accessories
- Health and beauty products
- …and more!
Order online and pick up at the North Campus Library! No shipping fees for orders to the North Campus Library! Make sure to select North Campus Library at checkout. Please allow an extra day of processing for shipping. View the North Campus Library’s hours. Please have your order number and ID available when picking up your order.
The North Campus Library is located in Building B.
If you need assistance or have any concerns, contact the GCC Main Campus Bookstore. The North Campus Library will not be able to look up or assist with your bookstore order. All refunds or exchanges will be processed at the Main Campus Bookstore.
Skip the line and order online! You will find many of the same in-store items available online. All course materials can be ordered through the bookstore website. Students can type in their entire course schedule and the correct books and materials appear on one page with all buying and renting options. Pick up your order at the Main Campus Bookstore or North Campus Library at no extra cost! You can also choose to have your order shipped to your home.
Course Materials and Digital
- Many course materials have digital versions; same content just a digital format
- Digital course materials are available immediately after checkout and arrive in your email. You can also access your digital purchases in your bookstore online account under history
- Course materials are refund-eligible within seven calendar days from the semester start date. You may be asked to provide a copy of your class schedule. Proof of purchase is required. Shipping costs for refunds are at your expense. Digital refunds are dependent on content downloaded and publisher restrictions. View our full refund policy.
You can save up to 80% when you rent your textbooks instead of buying them. GCC, along with other Maricopa Community Colleges, participates in the Follett book rental program. For rental details, stop by one of our campus bookstores or visit our online shop.
At the end of the semester, return your GCC Bookstore rental to either the Main Campus Bookstore or inside the North Campus Library. Please see associate when returning rental books.
You may be able to receive part of your expected financial aid to buy textbooks and supplies before the semester starts. Find out if you qualify.