What is an External Proctored Test?
An external proctored test is an in-person test that is administered by a proctor. A proctor is a person who will supervise you while you are taking your exam, to ensure academic integrity.
We proctor exams for distance learning students attending other colleges and universities as well as business and community-related exams. We are an active member of the National College Testing Association.
We offer proctoring services for in-person testing only, by appointment only.
To schedule an external proctored exam or for more information please contact us at either 623-845-3058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We proctor both paper and pencil tests and online tests. We accept exams via mail, email, or fax.
- Please ensure your school sends us your exam materials at least 48 hours prior to the date of testing to allow for processing. Exams that are received the day of the student's required date of testing may not be processed on time. which could cause delays and possibly prevent the student from testing.
- Tests are administered by appointment only. Please call or email to set up your appointment.
- Appointments are scheduled once exam materials have been received.
- Students must allow enough time to take a test. The last exams of the day are administered one hour prior to closing. All tests must be completed ten minutes before closing. All tests must be completed ten minutes before closing (5:50 p.m. Mon.-Thur. and 4:50 p.m. Fridays.)
Information your school or institution may need:
- Mailing Address
- Glendale Community College - Testing Services 6000 W Olive Ave.Glendale, AZ 85302
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- (623) 845-3058
- Fax Number
- (623) 845-3346
Proctor Names and Job Titles (your exam may be proctored by any of the following):
- Grace Ball, Student Services Specialist
- Yarabi Curiel, Student Services Specialist
- Christina Guajardo, Student Services Specialist
- Sean Leslie, Student Services Specialist
- Anthony Reyes, Student Services Specialist
- Maryann Al-Shiteawi, Proctor
- Hala Sayegh, Proctor
Students are under video and audio surveillance the entire time. All testing rooms are monitored by a camera system.
Fees and Methods of Payment
- A $25 Glendale Community College administration fee per test is required and payable on the day of the exam or in advance.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- All students must have an MCCCD student ID number for payment.
- If you do not have an MCCCD student ID number please go to Enrollment and complete Step One to obtain the number.
- Once you have an MCCCD student ID number you can either pay the $25 Proctor test fee over the phone by calling the Business Services Office at (623) 845-3589 or in person the day of or in advance.