Student Business Services
The Student Business Services Office, located in the Enrollment Center, is a busy hub of financial services, includes all the cashiering, billing, collection, and account services for students and college employees.
Contact the Student Business Services Office to pay tuition, fees, fines and bills, and to request refunds. We also answer lots of questions about college charges.
The GCC Student Business Services Office accepts the following payment methods: cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
See instructions on how to set up a monthly payment plan.
More Student Services at the Student Business Services Office
Veterans may qualify for deferred payment of tuition and fees. Contact Veterans Services to determine whether you qualify.
Gift certificates for credit or non-credit classes, in any amount, are available at the Student Business Services Office. Gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable and not able to be redeemed for cash.
Additional services include:
- Tuition & Fees
- Paying tuition online
- Sign up for monthly payment plans
- Third-Party Authorizations/Corporate Reimbursement (check with your employer for details)
- Tuition Waivers
- Student Refund Policies
Students are responsible for all financial obligations to the college. Failure to return library books or other college property or equipment, failure to pay parking tickets, failure to pay tuition, course fees or student loans, and failure to reimburse the college for checks written on insufficient fund accounts will result in a hold placed on student records.
- Outstanding balances prohibit the release of grades, the release of transcripts or the registration for classes at any MCCCD college. You will not be able to access your online student account.
- Uncleared debts may be referred to a collection agency and can affect your credit rating.
- Partial payments are accepted for outstanding debts, however, the above restrictions apply until the account is paid in full.
- If you have an outstanding debt with the Department of Education, the above restrictions apply. You may contact them at 800-621-3115.
- If you do not pay your outstanding balance, it will be withheld from your Arizona state taxes until the balance is paid in full. There is a processing fee associated with this measure.
Administrative Policies regarding debt are found under Maricopa Administrative Regulation 2.2.9.