Office of Student Life
Whether you are new to college or a returning student our goal is to assist you in achieving the college experience you desire. We're glad that you decided to make Glendale Community College the first stop in your educational journey.
Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities
- Know your Student Rights & Responsibilities.
- Know the Disruptive Student Response Protocol
- Submit a Student Academic Grievance.
At GCC, your safety and well-being is our primary concern. Whether you are a victim, witness or are unsure of your rights as a student and what actions you can take, MCCCD and Glendale Community College provide the resources and information that you need in order to act appropriately.
Remember, if you see something, say something.
For Urgent Matters - Please contact the Office of Student Life
Visit us in the Student Union or call (623) 845-3525.
Reporting an Issue or Incident
MCCCD provides students with an online system for easy and confidential reporting of concerns, academic misconduct, violations of the Student Code of Conduct and Title IX. Please review the options below and the Academic and Student Affairs, Student Referral Flowchart to select the reporting form that best meets your needs. If you are unsure of which form to choose, please complete the Conduct Incident Reporting Form.
- Conduct Incident Reporting - This form is used for general reporting, academic/student misconduct or student code violations.
- CARE Reporting - This form is used to report student academic or behavior concerns.
- Sexual Harassment Reporting - This page provides all the contact information for GCC's Title IX/504 Coordinator and various methods and links to report violations.
Know the policy and your rights
Review the Maricopa County Community College District student disciplinary policies. The GCC Student Handbook contains the Maricopa Community College District (MCCD) Administrative Regulations and Appendix items specifically relevant to students.