Academic Advisement Assists
- With your educational plans and degree pathway requirements from start to finish.
- In registering for your required degree pathway courses.
- In exploring and discovering your short and long-term goals.
- With providing on-campus and off-campus resources and materials as needed.
Student Success Coaching (SSC)
- You are encouraged to meet with your SSC advisor throughout the semester as a point of contact.
- SSC may assist you with your educational and personal goals, accomplishments, strengths, challenges, obstacles, and college success strategies.
- Provide you with ongoing updates and information regarding academic changes, STEM events, and other important information.
Students have access to:
- Open use of computers and printer to complete your coursework.
- A quiet environment to study.
- Qualified staff for any questions or assistance while in the STEM Student Success Center.
- STEM academic departments conveniently located nearby.
Comfortable Environment: We believe in providing a comfortable study environment to help you focus on your coursework.