Glendale Community College is guided by six core values:
- Learning - Provide comprehensive and transformative experiences to assist students in achieving their personal, academic, and career goals.
- Quality - Assure excellence in instructional and support services through employee development and continuous assessment for optimal results.
- Integrity - Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to honesty, transparency, and accountability.
- Inclusiveness - Promote a community that supports diversity, equity, and social justice.
- Community - Foster a culture that enables positive internal and external relationships based on mutual respect, trust, and a sense of belonging.
- Future-Focused - Enhance innovative and forward-thinking perspectives and approaches to prepare students for evolving educational, workforce, and societal needs.
Glendale Community College fosters student success by providing innovative, quality learning experiences for all members of the community.
Glendale Community College prepares students for further higher education, employment and advancement, and successful participation in a global society.