What is Exam Proctoring?
GCC Testing Services administers online/e-course exams for current GCC students at the request of a faculty member. Makeup exam requests and materials for a small group of students or a single student may be submitted by instructors. Instructors of hybrid courses or online/e-courses may use Testing Services to administer exams for an entire class, small group, or individual students.
- Students may schedule their appointments at the main campus by calling us at 623-845-3058 or by submitting a request on this page.
- Please note that all online classroom exams are only in-person and by appointment only.
Allow enough time to take the test
- The length of testing time varies by instructor.
- You will be allowed to start testing as long as the exam is started one hour prior to closing.
- All tests must be completed ten minutes before closing.
- If you start the exam before the cut-off times and after the deadline for a specific exam, you will forfeit the testing time allowed by your instructor.
Students are under video and audio surveillance the entire time. All testing rooms are monitored by a camera system.