What is Exam Proctoring?
GCC Testing Services administers online/e-course exams for current GCC students at the request of a faculty member. Makeup exam requests and materials for a small group of students or a single student may be submitted by instructors. Instructors of hybrid courses or online/e-courses may use Testing Services to administer exams for an entire class, small group, or individual students. Students may make appointments at the main campus by calling 623-845.3058. Students may make appointments at North Campus by emailing GCCN.HybridTesting@gccaz.edu.
Allow enough time to take the test
- The length of testing time varies by instructor.
- You will be allowed to start testing as long as the exam is started one hour prior to closing.
- All tests must be completed ten minutes before closing.
- If you start the exam before the cut-off times and after the deadline for a specific exam, you will forfeit the testing time allowed by your instructor.
All testing rooms are monitored by a camera system. Students are under video surveillance the entire time.
Online/e-Course Testing Hours
Main and North Campus
Fall & Spring Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: Noon - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(except for holiday and college closures)
When you come to test, please make sure you have the following:
- a current, valid photo ID (your GCC ID will be very helpful)
- your GCC student ID #
Online/e-Courses Saturday Testing--GCC Main Only
Online/e-Courses Saturday Testing is only offered on specific Saturdays during the Fall and Spring semesters:
To schedule a time to test on Saturday:
- Call (623) 845-3058 to set up an appointment.
- The deadline to make an appointment is 4 p.m. on Friday of the current week.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment for sign-in and test set-up.
- The last appointment will be scheduled for 11 a.m.
- The test must be received from the faculty in order to make an appointment
- All tests must be completed 10 minutes before closing time.
- Late arrivals will forfeit any time that they were given by faculty for the test.
When you come to test, please make sure that you have the following:
- A current, valid photo ID (your GCC ID will be very helpful)
- Your GCC student ID#