Military Spouse Career Advancement
Military spouses deserve a high-quality education leading to an in-demand career. They also need a career path that's portable so that relocation never gets in the way of reaching their goals.
The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program provides $4,000 for education and training in most Glendale Community College programs, including (most programs offered online):
- Business and management
- Financial services
- Health services
- Homeland security
- Information technology
- View all programs
The MyCAA $4,000 in financial assistance is not limited to these GCC programs. Contact your Military One Stop representative at (800) 342-9647 if you have other education or training ideas.
Determine your eligibility and learn more about the MyCAA scholarship.
Apply for MyCAA
To apply for $4,000 MyCAA financial assistance and enroll at Glendale Community College:
- Set up a profile on MyCAA.
- Review and digitally sign (by entering your username and password) the MyCAA online Statement of Understanding (SOU) Terms and Conditions.
- Develop a Career and Training Plan as soon as possible. MyCAA does not reimburse for classes that have already started. Contact MyCAA@InvernessTechnologies.com for MyCAA technical support.
- Use the School Search function under the Resources tab. You can search by Glendale Community College or State of Arizona.
- Contact a Military Academic Advisor to obtain your MyCAA Education and Training Plan (E&TP) and to enroll in classes.
For additional assistance, call Glendale Community College Veteran Services Team (623) 845-3362 or via email at email@example.com. Financial assistance is paid directly to schools and other payees registered in the AI portal.