Need money to help pay for college?
Start by completing one online application for all of the Maricopa Community College Foundation Scholarships. Completing a single application puts you in the running for some of the thousands of dollars in scholarships available to help students pay for their educational expenses.
Where to apply:
For Spring Semester - the application is generally available starting in September and closing in October.
For Fall Semester - the application is generally available starting in March and closing in April.
Maricopa Community College Foundation Scholarships are privately funded by outside sources who want to help students earn their degrees.
- Fill out as much information as possible.
- When answering the essay questions, the highest points are awarded for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, and if you have answered the essay questions completely.
- When you are completing the application, remember to "save" the form every few minutes. If you don't "save" often, your data will be lost and you will need to start the application over.
- Visit GCC's Helpful Hints for additional tips
- For additional information, view our frequently asked questions.