International students at GCC expand horizons and gain worldly experience as they live, study and play in a learning environment that fosters cultural diversity among students, faculty and staff.
The International Education Program (IEP) represents more than 100 countries around the globe. Students choose GCC for the benefits of an affordable undergraduate education, small class sizes and personalized attention.
Why study in the United States at Glendale Community College?
- Easy application process with no application fees.
- Wide selection of academic and technical programs.
- Supportive learning environment with small classes.
- Low-cost tuition.
- Course credits that transfer to other colleges and universities.
- July 1 for Fall Semester
- November 1 for Spring Semester
About International Education
The International Student Program coordinates a complete educational and cultural orientation for students from other countries through all stages of their educational experience. Established in 1994, the program is designed to:
- Bring more students from around the world to our campus.
- Send more American students abroad.
- Provide services and support to help international students reach their goals.
The International Education office helps students:
- Complete the admissions process.
- Plan their arrival.
- Assist with home stay or apartment housing.
- Enroll in new student orientation and meet with academic advisors.
- Navigate immigration requirements.
- Plan to transfer to a university.
- Meet friends and participate in club activities.
- Prepare the I-20.