Hoop of Learning
The Hoop of Learning (HOL) is a scholarship-based, high school-to-college bridge program for American Indian students in high school. It gives students the opportunity to earn college credits while still attending high school. The Hoop program helps students navigate the college enrollment process and provides them with support services to ensure academic success.
- Increase high school graduation and retention rates
- Increase enrollment and participation in college
- Empower students to reach their goals
- Enhance culturally relevant curriculum
- Increase diversity on campus
How to Apply
GCC HOL accepts year-round applications.
Questions? Contact the Hoop of Learning program:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call the Hoop of Learning front desk at (623) 845-3094.