Computer Aided Drafting
Get the training you need to start a career doing work you enjoy! In the CAD Technology program, you will work with current software tools and learn skills needed to start your career in architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and civil engineering, landscape architecture or interior design.
Whether you are new to computer-aided design or need to brush up on the latest AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, Solidworks or 3DStudioMax software, you'll find CAD Technology classes to fit your needs.
The advantages of taking CAD classes at GCC include:
- Hands-on training in current computer software and BIM philosophy used by industry,
- Knowledge of drafting standards and principles expected by employers,
- Skills in Computer-Aided Modeling for 2D and 3D presentations valued by the design industry,
- Advanced courses and certificate programs to increase productivity skills and leverage for advancement,
- An Associate Degree recognized by employers and colleges across the U.S., and
- Portfolio development, internships and career work experience to help you get employment.
Who Hires CAD Technology Graduates?
Here are just a few companies in the Phoenix metropolitan area who have hired our grads:
|LSW Engineers Arizona, Inc||Harris Rebar||ChasRoberts A/C & Plumbing|
|KPFF||Allied Steel Buildings||Phoenix Modular|
|Sun City Kitchen & Bath||Tower Engineering Professionals||Arizona Water Company|
|Hilgart Wilson Engineering||Shasta Pools & Spas||MPE Engineering|