Need Physics tutoring?
- Come to High Tech 2 (HT2) for in-person tutoring during the days and times listed below.
- Join a drop-in session via Discord during the days and times listed below.
If you already have a Discord account, please join our Discord server. If you do not have a Discord account, please follow these instructions.
Tutors: Please use the Tutor Track Form to record your tutoring sessions.
Students: Please use the Feedback Form to provide feedback about your tutoring session.
|Days & Times||Courses||Tutor, Email & Location|
Mon: 1 - 5 p.m.
Wed: 1 - 5 p.m.
|PHY 101, 111, 112,
Location: HT2 and Online
GCC uses Discord as the universal platform for Tutoring Across the College. So that we abide by FERPA, all Discord users should avoid any disclosure of personally identifiable information and follow these standards:
- Students will create their own unique Discord account. It is free.
- When necessary, students will use a unique username or nickname. Do not use your MEID or Student ID number.
- All students will use a universal generic birth date: 01/01/2000.
- Discord text channels will be managed and deleted daily. Tutors and students will not record any Discord tutoring information. Student documents, spreadsheets, and the like may be saved in Google Drive.
- Discord will be managed to review and delete any personally identifiable information.
- Do NOT use any personally identifiable information. If you do, it will be deleted. All Discord users will follow GCC and MCCCD policies and procedures.
When GCC tutors are not scheduled, please use Brainfuse.