Do you have a desire to share your knowledge and impact future generations of students? Start your Teacher Education degree program at GCC and pay a fraction of the cost of university tuition.
The Teacher Education Department offers foundational courses that transfer to Arizona’s public universities, whether you focus on Early Childhood (Birth-3rd Grade), Elementary (1-8), Secondary (7-12), or Special Education (K-12).
Before you enroll, talk to the advisors in the Teacher Education Program. They'll give you extensive support and guidance, and can provide:
- Personalized academic advisement by appointment
- Individualized education plans (programs of study)
- Assistance registering for classes and understanding the AAEE Degree Checksheets
- Transitional support to the university of your choice
- Referrals to other campus resources
- Case management, fingerprint assistance and field placement
- Scholarship & financial aid assistance
Teaching is a rewarding, challenging career. If you have a genuine passion for helping students succeed academically, then meet with Teacher Education
Chat with Us
Start with us. Stay with us! We offer Bachelor's Degrees
GCC is the affordable and convenient way to earn your degree in Elementary Education and Special Education.
Teacher Education Transfer Opportunities
Start at GCC and transfer to ASU through the MAPP MyPath2ASU™ program to Mary Lou Fulton Teacher's College at ASU, the NAU College of Education, the U of A College of Education, or another university of your choice.
Teacher Education Program Courses
Search CCTA for course competencies.