Accelerate Your Education
GCC North is offering 8-week accelerated classes
At Glendale Community College, North Campus, you can enroll in eight-week classes to help you meet your life and career goals faster.
What you can expect from GCC North
Explore innovative in-person and online learning while getting on track to earning your degree or certificate more quickly.
- 8-week Accelerated Courses
- GCC North classes to have some element of in-person learning
- Conveniently located in the Northwest Valley
- Small class size
- World-class faculty
- Affordable tuition
What are the advantages of 8-week classes?
- Lets you complete more classes in a shorter period of time
- Empowers you to go from part-time to full-time student status
- Can lead to faster degree completion
How do 8-week classes differ from other classes?
8-week classes benefits*
- Faster paced
- Assignments are more concentrated
- Averages three to four lessons per week
- Requires a concentrated level of focus and a more structured study regimen.
16-week classes features*
- Moderately paced
- Assignments are more spread out
- Trying to balance four classes at at time (12-credits) with work, family, and other responsibilities often requires students to go from full-time to part-time status
- Averages one to two lessons per week
- Requires focus and strong study skills, but allows for flexible time-management
*Class lengths may vary depending on the specific class and course requirements.