GCC Testing Services is committed to providing students and faculty quality testing experiences. We do this by ensuring test integrity through accurate and complete information. Students and faculty can expect a high level of student customer service at GCC Testing Services.
Testing Services offers:
- ACCUPLACER and CELSA assessment tests.
- HESI nursing entrance tests.
- Instructor paper/pencil make-up and online classroom tests.
- Proctored tests from other institutions and organizations.
- Pearson Vue business and industry certification tests.
All new students seeking associates degrees or a transfer to a university are required to take placement tests in person at either GCC Main or North campus. New and current students may choose to retest to improve scores and placement.
Assessment tests are not pass or fail; they simply assess your knowledge level. Based on your scores, an academic advisor will help you select and enroll in courses.
Bring an acceptable form of ID and allow enough time to finish within 10 minutes prior to closing. Please give us advanced notice if you will require special accommodations when testing. How to request disability accommodations.