Students can now use Microsoft Office 365 for free!
Great news for all students enrolled at any of the ten Maricopa Community Colleges: Maricopa Community Colleges are providing Microsoft Office 365 to every current student free of charge!
Office 365 is the latest version of Microsoft’s productivity suite, and includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and more. It is available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class and your academic journey. As long as you are currently enrolled as a student at one of the Maricopa Community Colleges, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your instructors to ensure file compatibility
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and enter the following information:
a. Username: Your Maricopa email address (i.e., MEID@mariocpa.edu)
b. Password: Password you use to log into your Maricopa email account
c. Click Sign in
2. Follow the instructions on the installation screen.
You will need your school email account to sign in. Important Note: The Office 365 provided by Maricopa Community Colleges is for personally owned (home) computers and devices. Our colleges already provide all of our students with access to Microsoft products as a standard computing practice. Visit my.maricopa.edu for additional information.
It's now easier to surf @ GCC!
Glendale Community College is delighted to offer a new Wi-Fi experience to all of our students, faculty, staff and guests through two wireless networks available on both the GCC Main and GCC North campuses:
- GauchoNet-Guest: The wireless network for guests and students/faculty/staff without MEID credentials.
- GauchoNet: The wireless network for people who do have MEID credentials. It is a faster and prioritized wireless access.
Connecting is easy:
- Connect: Use the Wi-Fi settings on your device to connect to the appropriate network. Please refer to the user manual of your device if you are unsure how to do that.
Accept/Sign-in: In case your device doesn’t automatically ask you to sign into the wireless network, start your favorite web browser.
- If you connected to GauchoNet-Guest, you need to read and accept the Computing Resource Standards as prompted. If you agree, click the “Continue to the Internet” button.
- If you connected to GauchoNet, you will see a page asking you to log in with your MEID and password. Please ensure you agree to the Computing Resource Standards (see FAQ) and click on “Sign in."
- Use: Your device should be connected to the Internet!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)