Sample ASSET TestsSample Tests:
Students should complete a review test prior to assessment. Review tests are available online at the following links:
- Practice ASSET tests (Writing, Reading and Mathematical Skills)
View or print a downloadable version of sample questions for each of the math tests. Questions and answers are provided. These review problems should help you see the scope of topics covered by each level of test and identify the one most appropriate for your background.
- Numerical Skills (for students with little or no high school algebra)
- Elementary Algebra (for students with at least one year of high school algebra)
- Intermediate Algebra (for students with at least two years of high school algebra)
- College Algebra (for students with at least two years of high school algebra)