We welcome you to Glendale Community College and the iStartSmart program. We want to take this opportunity to make you aware of some of the very important first steps to take to ensure your success in your first year of college and beyond.
New to College?
GCC's iStartSmart is the program for you. Create a strong foundation for your success as a student here by following the iStartSmart
- Set up your MEID Username and Student ID
- Complete the Online Student Information Form (SIF)
- Take placement tests in English, Reading, and Mathematics
- Attend an Advisement / Registration Session
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Complete the Student Success Course
Pay for Classes