How To Apply
We welcome your application!
Our staff is here to assist you. Evidence of high school completion, adequate English proficiency, and proof of sufficient finances are usually all that is required for admission. Our admission requirements conform to the regulations of the U.S. Government for issuing F-1 Student VISA documents.
- July 1 for Fall Semester
- November 1 for Spring Semester
How To Apply to GCC as an International Student
Gather, fill out and mail the following documents to our office:
- International Students Application (PDF file you may fill out on screen, then print).
- TOEFL score, IELTS score (or other proof of English proficiency).
- A completed statement of financial support with a bank statement.
- A photocopy of the ID page of your passport.
- Provide your high school and/or college transcripts AND high school diploma and/or completion certificates, with English translations.
Mail transcripts to:
Glendale Community College
International Education Office
6000 W. Olive Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85302
After acceptance, apply for a Student F-1 VISA
Students accepted to GCC qualify for the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility needed to apply for a student (F-1) VISA. Apply for your VISA at the United States consulate in your home country. When you get the VISA, make a photocopy of it and keep the copy in a safe place.
Students Under 18 Years Old
GCC recommends that students who are under the age of 18 (minors) have a guardian in the United States. In the event of a personal emergency, accident, illness, incarceration, etc., the State of Arizona will require the signature of a guardian before assistance such as hospitalization, legal counsel, etc. can be offered. Glendale Community College is not permitted to act in the place of the parent or guardian.
Mon. - Wed.. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thurs. - Fri. 9 a.m.- 5 p.m
Mon. - Thurs. 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.