High Tech Center II
Welcome To HTC II's and GCC's Academic Solutions Center
Telephone: 623.845.3552Fall Intersession Hours August 5 through August 16
|Monday - Friday||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||CLOSED|
High Tech Center II is now home to three solutions centers: Business and It Solutions, Chemistry Solutions, and the Writing Center. Assigned pods and links to hours/additional information are provided below.
Business and IT Solutions:
- Pods 3, 4, 10, 11 -- BPC & CIS
- Pod 5 -- Accounting (QuickBooks)
To view times/instructors, please see the Business and IT Solutions Schedule schedule.
- Pods 6, 7, & 9
Please visit the Chemistry Main page to view Chemistry Solutions' hours.
- Pods 1, 12
Please visit the Writing Center's website for additional information.
***For general use computers, please visit High Tech I and the LMC.
*** See Departmental websites listed above for supported hours.
Contact Us -- 623.845.3552
Additional Location Information:
High Tech Center II is near the center of the main campus, north of High Tech Center I and south of the Life Sciences building.
Automated doors for disabled access are located at both ends of the building facing south.
How Do I Get Help?
- To obtain your MEID Username, you can ask one of the Helpdesk staff. Our Helpdesk is located inside the East entrance.
- Account and software assistance can be found by raising your hand; looking for someone with a badge; or by going to the Helpdesk at the west end of the building.
- The Center for Learning offers one-on-one help for students in many classes. Please call (623) 845-3812 for more information.
- Special needs students can find accommodations through the Disabled Services and Resources Department (623) 845-3080 or by contacting Mark Ferris, Manager Disability Resources at (623) 845-3082.