What is Blackboard?
Blackboard is a course management system. Most, but not all, Glendale Community College courses are developed using Blackboard. You must be enrolled in a Blackboard-supported course to have access. If you are not sure your course uses Blackboard, please talk with your course's instructor.
Blackboard Login Screen - Blackboard - http://ecourses.maricopa.edu
- Blackboard 24x7 Support Line: 1-888-994-4433
- Calling the above number connects you to Perceptis, a contracted customer support service. Although, Perceptis can help you with MEID account issues, they do not offer the complete range of services available through GCC's Helpdesk.
- Blackboard 9 Quick Guide
- User Guides - This complete guide created by MCCD's Blackboard team, presents the basic skills needed to successfully use Blackboard. For ease of usage, two formats are available.
- Video Tutorial -- This self-running tutorial features Blackboard's most commonly used resources.
- Maricopa Community College's Blackboard Student Support Center:
- User ID (MEID) & Password - Provides tools for new users. FAQ's provide basic information about User ID, Password, and Challenge Questions.
- Best Practices - Provides topics ranging from Taking Exams to Understanding Email.
- Tutorials - Provides a mix of video demonstrations and printable guides to commonly used Blackboard features.
- System Requirements - Tip: This section contains browser recommendations and a "Check Your Computer" for compatibility tool for both MAC and Windows platforms.
- For help please call Blackboard's 24x7 Support Line: 1-888-994-4433.
- Students Using their Social Security Number
- Students Using a Confirmation ID
- Gmail and Blackboard - Gmail (powered by Google.) is the official way for students to receive communications... Learn More
To view a tutorial, click the desired tutorial.