How Do I Access eGCC's Wireless Network?
Want to browse the Internet on your own wireless-equipped PDA, tablet PC or laptop while... in the Student Union?
- under a tree?
- in the Counseling and Career Services Building?
- inside or outside the High Tech Centers?
- in the grass by Physical Sciences?
- and lots of other places?
- for FREE?!
eGCC Wireless provides a secure and functional wireless network for both faculty and staff. The following document outlines who can use the wireless network, as well as technical information on how to connect and use our campus resources through the network.
If you have any questions or would like to report a problem please send an email to email@example.com
Who is Eligible?
MCCD employees and currently enrolled GCC students.
- You will need a wireless device that is 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n compliant.
- Select eGCC from the available networks list and verify that Connect Always is selected. Additional information -- XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- At the login screen, enter your eGCC username and password.
- Upon successful login, you will be presented with a list of links. You may choose from the list or enter the desired url in the web browser’s address bar.
If your eGCC Password is still your default password (your month, date of birth and the first three letters of your first name in the format of MMDDaaa), please change it first by going to https://genesis.gc.maricopa.edu/password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please call the Helpdesk at 623.845.3555.