Study Abroad Madrid, Toledo & Barcelona, Spain 2017
Learn, experience and explore in Madrid, Toledo and Barcelona, Spain, July 7-28, 2017.
- Experience another world
- Learn Spanish in Madrid for three weeks and practice every day
- Improve linguistic and cultural understanding while immersed in Spain
- Earn 3 or 4 transferable college credits
- See what life is like in cities such as Madrid, Toledo and Barcelona in Spain
- $200.00 Scholarships available: download form
- SPA 201 (4 credits) ($2,673) or
- SPA 265 (Advance Conversation 3 credits) ($2,587)
- Feb. 3, 2017, 2:30 in HU-111
- Mar. 3, 2017, 2:30PM in HU-111
- Apr. 7, 2017, 2:30PM in HU-111
- July 3, 5 and 6, 2017: Attend class at Glendale Community College.
- July 7: Departure flight.
- July 8: Arrive in Madrid.
- July 8-28: Tours and classes.
- July 28: Return flight to the United States.
- Visit to Madrid
- A day in Toledo
- Visit to Museum El Prado
- Visit to Museum Reina Sofía
- Three days in Barcelona
- $2,673 (SPA 201 4-credit class)
- $2,587 (SPA 265 3-credit class)
- Meals (lunch and dinner) and airfare are not included in the program fee.
- Tuition and registration fee
- Lodging for entire stay in Madrid and Barcelona
- Transportation and lodging in Madrid and Barcelona
- Daily breakfasts
- Weekly cultural activities
- Transportation in Madrid and Barcelona
- Farewell dinner
- Student medical insurance
- Entrance fees and guided tours to the museums and visits in Toledo
Suggested Payment Schedule
Pay $250.00 to secure your space in the program before Jan. 17, 2017. This deposit will be applied to the program fee. This deposit is NOT refundable after the payment deadline April 15, 2017.
SPA 201 (4 cr.)
SPA 265 (3 cr.)
|Deposit||Jan. 31, 2017||$250.00||$250.00|
|First installment||Feb. 15, 2017||$808.00||$779.00|
|Second installment||Mar. 15, 2017||$808.00||$779.00|
|Third installment||Apr. 15, 2017||$807.00||$779.00|