Study Abroad in Ireland & England 2017
Learn, experience and explore in Ireland & England, July 3–Aug 1, 2017
- The scenic backdrops for Game of Thrones
- The unforgettable Highlights of Ireland
- Make learning real with Intercultural Communication and Public Speaking
- Improve cultural understanding while immersed in another country
- Earn 6 transferable college credits
- Tighten your shield-strap & set forth on a journey into the real world Westeros
Travel Dates: July 3–Aug. 1, 2017
Class Dates: June 1–Aug. 1 (first four weeks is on-line, then we travel to Ireland/England)
Classes: Intercultural Communication (COM 263) and Public Speaking (COM 225)**
Meals and airfare are not included in the program fee.
$250 Scholarships available. Download form.
**If you've had either course you can take a new class, Development Communication (COM 298)
- October 21, 2:00 p.m. in HU-111
- November 11, 2:00 p.m. in HU-111
- Feb 10, 2:00 p.m. in HU-111
- Mar. 10, 3:00 p.m. in HU-111
- Apr. 15, 1:00 p.m. in HU-111
Suggested Payment Schedule:
Pay $250.00 to secure your space in the program before March 1, 2017. This deposit will be applied to the program fee. This deposit is NOT refundable after the payment deadline March 30, 2017.