About GCC North
Glendale Community College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. See Accreditation.
Glendale Community College North is an off-site location of Glendale Community College.
- To address the higher education needs of our community.
- To assist students in meeting their educational goals.
- To prepare students to participate in a culturally diverse, technological and global society.
- To prepare students for successful transfer to colleges and universities.
- To prepare students for employment and advancement within their chosen careers.
- 75 acre site at 57th Avenue and Happy Valley Road purchased with monies approved in the 1984 Maricopa Community Colleges Capital Development Plan.
- $2 million of capital monies will provide 10,000 square feet of classrooms, study areas, student support services, and offices.
- $18 million approved in 2004 for additional 67,000 square foot of new facilities