- Provide campus orientation prior to the start of classes.
- Create an environment in which you are an important part of the campus community.
- Monitor your progress and intervene early when problems are identified.
- Provide peer mentoring opportunities.
- Encourage you to take responsibility for your own learning and to access college resources that will benefit you.
- Create social opportunities for you to connect with your classmates, other GCC college students and college employees.
- Create an environment in which you can safely express your needs/concerns and get accurate information and necessary assistance.
- Monitor and evaluate program effectiveness.