Federal Pell Grant (PG)
- Maximum award is $5,550 per year for the 2012-2013 Academic year (Fall/Spring/Summer) (depending upon eligibility).
- U.S. Department of Education, formula determines your eligibility.
- Awards are available over nine or 12 months–if taken over nine months there is NO eligibility for the summer session.
- Student Aid Report (SAR) will be sent to YOU.
- Errors must be corrected, and may mean a three to four week delay; submit corrections to the Financial Aid office.
- An SOR (Student Owed Repayment) is when you must repay portions of grants you were awarded. See the page on Withdrawal for more information.
- For detailed information on Pell Grant Lifetime Eligibility Used visit the Department of Education's website.
- For detailed information on
Pell Grant visit the Department of Education's website.