Glendale Community College
Throughout 2013, pages on this site will be moved to our new website.
If you can't find the information you need: Please call (623) 845-3333 for help with enrollment,
or email to report web site issues.
Locations | Class Schedule | Library | A-Z Index | Contact |
My.Maricopa.Edu Apply, register for classes, grades, transcripts & more!

College Facility Use

GCC Policies

Facilities may be requested on behalf of campus departments, programs and student organizations on a first-come, first-served basis, when the nature and content of the activity have been approved by the appropriate scheduling authority. Scheduling administrators reserve the right to change facility assignments when necessary, to ensure the most efficient use of space.

Requests on behalf of student organizations must be submitted by the advisor. Students are not permitted to use facilities without advisor or instructor supervision.

Requests are to be submitted online. Requests submitted over the phone or in-person will be placed in the queue, and considered after online requests have been addressed.

How Far In Advance Should I Request?

To provide service departments ample time to prepare, requests requiring furniture set-ups, audio-visual equipment, IT technical support, or special staffing must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance. Expect longer times for large or complex events, or those involving multiple facilities. Requests that do not require support services typically require 1-3 business days for confirmation.

College users may request facilities other than classrooms up to one year in advance. Exceptions are made for specific recurring events, such as Convocation, Commencement, etc.

Classrooms & Labs

To reserve classroom/lab space for a meeting or other event, or to temporarily move a class from its regular location, please submit the request online.

Classrooms and labs are scheduled through the Curriculum Office. During schedule building for future semesters, please see the approved Classroom Allocations list included with the Call for Schedule, or available from the Dean of Instruction.

Once the final draft of the schedule is approved by the Department Chairs committee, the classroom allocations no longer apply, and instructional space becomes available for general use by campus departments.

To permanently move a class (credit or noncredit) from one room to another, a Change of Master Schedule (CMS) must be submitted by the Department Chair, Department Secretary or Program Coordinator to the classroom scheduling account at

In this site:

Facilities Coordinator

(623) 845-3529
(623) 845-3020 fax

We welcome feedback.

Content revised 3/21/14