After you have successfully registered for your online courses you are now ready to get started.
- Get your MEID (Maricopa Enterprise ID).
- After you register for a course, your profile will be added to Blackboard within 24 hours, but you may not have access to a particular course until the first day of class.
- Check your student email for instructions from your instructor.
For a video tutorial on your student email, click here .
- Login to Blackboard using your MEID. Most eCourses will be found in Blackboard. If yours is not, contact your instructor.
For more information about BlackBoard, click here.
- Read the Notes section of your course in the online schedule or visit your instructor's website for important information about your class.
Search the Contact Directory for your instructor's phone number and email address.
- View the Online Student Orientation.
- If you will be working on-campus or taking a computerized test on-campus, you will also need an eGCC username and password. This is a separate username and password that is used to access the campus network. Refer to the eGCC help to locate your eGCC username and password.