What is Dual Enrollment?
The Dual Enrollment Program is the result of an agreement* between participating high school districts, Glendale Community College and the Maricopa Community College District. GCC's Dual Enrollment Program is a great way for high school students to get a jump start on their college education.
How to Request Transcripts?
Congratulations on completing your dual enrollment courses!
If you need to request official transcripts, log on to your student center through my.maricopa.edu. Once at your student center, select official transcripts from the drop down menu under Academics. Follow the steps and submit payment for $5. There is a $5 charge per official transcript. As of September 25, 2013 all of your transcripts will be issued in a single report. That means that when you order a transcript, it will display all of your grades in all classes taken at a Maricopa Community College, no matter how many colleges you have attended. Transcripts sent to other Maricopa Community Colleges are free.
For more information on requesting transcripts click on transcript information.
Why Dual Enrollment?The Dual Enrollment Program allows students to:
- Enroll in college courses taught at their high school.
- Earn college credits while taking high school courses.
- Transition from high school to college more easily.
- Receive a quality college experience in a familiar and comfortable environment.
- Earn credits that transfer to colleges and universities and apply towards degree or certificate programs.
- Take academic college-level courses and/or career and technical courses.
- Receive instruction by high school teachers who meet community college certified requirements.
Dual Enrollment students must:
- Be a full-time high school student while enrolled in the dual enrollment courses, except seniors who need less than four credits to graduate.
- Comply with college policies regarding placement and prerequisites.
- Accept financial responsibility for all applicable college tuition and fees.
- Obtain a GCC Photo ID Card (optional).
For more information contact:
Micheile Ujke, Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Glendale Community College
"For updates on Dual Enrollment "LIKE" us on Facebook!