Maricopa Grant ApplicationFOR DUAL ENROLLMENT STUDENTS
Application Deadline: FRIDAY, AUGUST 22, 2014.
Step 1 - The Maricopa Grant is not a scholarship but a form of tuition assistance available to eligible students who demonstrate financial need. Submitting an application does not guarantee funding.
Step 2 - Print and review the application paperwork. Applications must include:
- Completed Maricopa Grant Application for Dual Enrollment Students form
- Signatures of all parties
- Correct and supporting supplemental documents
- Copy of 2013 federal tax form 1040 (no tax extensions considered)
- Completed and signed Student Declaration of Citizenship or Status form.
Download Maricopa Grant Application for Dual Enrollment Students application .
Incomplete applications cannot be reviewed and will slow the eligibility process.
Step 3 - Submit completed application with all required documents to the Dual Enrollment Office at Glendale Community College by August 22, 2014. Late applications are not accepted.
Glendale Community College
Dual Enrollment Office
6000 W. Olive Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85302
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 623-845-4821.