Get College Credit for Your High School Classes
Choose dual enrollment and get a head start on college.
Dual enrollment is a great idea for eligible high school juniors and seniors who want to earn college credit for taking high school classes. Students at participating schools can earn Maricopa Community College credit for classes, and upon graduation, transfer those credits to GCC or to a four-year university.
Why do high school students like the GCC dual enrollment program?
- You can complete college-level classes right at your own high school;
- Learn in a familiar and comfortable environment with teachers you already know;
- then, transition those credits easily to college;
- perhaps even bypass AP tests to earn college credits.
- While you’re enrolled, you can use the college library, computer labs and online library resources.
Steps for Dual Enrollment
- Directions for Applying for Admissions Online (.pdf)
- Course Testing & Prerequisites Guidelines (.pdf) To see practice tests click here
- Register for class by deadline: REGISTRATION DEADLINE – Friday, Feb. 5, 2016
- Payment Plan Schedule (.pdf) PAYMENT DEADLINE – Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016
- Activate Student Email
- Barry Goldwater High School Registration Packet (.pdf)
- Buckeye Union High School Registration Packet (.pdf)
- Glendale Union High School District Registration Packet (.pdf)
- Peoria Unified School District Registration Packet (.pdf)
- West-MEC Registration Packet (.pdf)
Maricopa Grant Application is now closed. The deadline was Friday January 22, 2016
- Payment Plan Instructions (.pdf) step by step instructions to sign up.
- Dependent Domicile Affidavit (.pdf) for students who have lived in AZ for less than a year.
- Dependent Tuition Waiver (.pdf) for MCCCD Employees Only.
- Maricopa Dual Enrollment Flier.
- GCC Student Catalog and Student Handbook for all students.
- See how your college credits transfer to Arizona's three state universities: www.aztransfer.com.
- For more transfer information go to: Transfer Partners.