Plan My Career
Career Assessment As Easy As One, Two, Three
ONE: Start by asking, “What career is the best fit for my talents, interests and personality?”
TWO: Use the career assessment tools below to help you identify interest areas, talents, and career options that meet your professional goals.
THREE: Do not make career decisions solely on the results of assessments. Schedule an appointment to talk with one of the Counseling Staff to explore all of your options.
Maricopa Career Planning System - Use this free online tool to:
- Take career assessments.
- Research occupations and related majors.
- Search educational programs and schools.
- Develop a resume.
- Create a portfolio of accomplishments to showcase to your future employers.
No appointment needed. We can help you analyze your results.
AzCIS: Arizona Career Information System - Use this system to find educational, career, and job information so that you can make wise career and school choices.
Ever wondered, "What can I do with a major in...?" Check out our Maricopa Match Careers to Your Major page and find out today!
GCC Library Database Career Guides
Check out these online career guides to learn about each field.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Management
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer/Network Systems Analyst
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Environmental Engineering
- Financial Adviser/Financial Analyst
- Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Study Abroad
- Fitness/Athletic Training
- Higher Education
- Information Technology
- Nuclear Engineering
- Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacist
- Physical Therapist/Physical Therapy Aide
- Restaurant/Food Service/Chef
- Social Media Manager
- Truck Driving
Personality Assessment Resources
Personality assessments help identify how you prefer to work, your natural talents, and careers you might find rewarding.
More in-depth career and personality assessments are available for you to discuss with Counseling staff, by appointment.
|Interest||Values & Skills||Work Personality Type|
|America's Career InfoNet Skills Profiler||Personal Strengths DISC Assessment||ITypes.com|
|Maricopa Career Planning System||MyFuture.com - Career Toolbox||Jung Typology Test|
|AzCIS: Arizona Career Information System||Princeton Review Career Assessment||
|Transferable Skills||Personality Page|
|Work Values||Type Profiles|
Mon., Tues., Thurs. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wed. 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fri. 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mon. - Thurs. 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.