Academic advisors are here to help you:
- Apply for graduation;
- Check how far along in your degree you are;
- Guide you through the transfer process;
- Set up an education plan;
- Stay on track to meet your goals;
- Select classes to meet degree and transfer requirements;
- Understand the requirements for your chosen degree.
From the left hand column choose the type of student you are to get more information about meeting with an advisor. In Advising vs. Counseling you can learn the different resources you can receive from an advisor or a counselor.
How to Find an Advisor:
Located in the GCC Main campus Enrollment Center, students are seen on a walk-in, first come, first served basis. Wait times can be an hour or more during peak enrollment times.
At GCC North, advisors are available by appointment or walk-in, in the Chinle Building (Bldg. C).
New to College:
- Enrolling Full Time or Part Time.
- Degree or Transfer Seeking.
- Have you completed the Admissions Process?
- Have you taken your Placement Tests?
Your next step, attend The Gaucho 101 Workshop to learn about GCC and register for classes.
The Gaucho 101 office is located in the GCC Testing and Student Service Center bldg., no appointments required; students are seen on a first come, first served basis. Wait times can be an hour or more during peak enrollment times.
Need to transfer college credits to or from GCC?
Whether transferring prior college level credits to GCC, or transferring credits to a university, an academic advisor can guide you through the transfer process.
Visit the Transfer Credits pages to learn how to transfer credits to an Arizona public university or one of more than 40 partner colleges and universities.
Mon. - Thurs. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mon. - Wed. 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thurs. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.