For more information about parking requirements at GCC, see the College Safety web site at http://www.gccaz.edu/safety/parking.
- Traffic congestion is high from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. to 7:50 p.m. Arrive early to find a parking space easily.
- 65% of parking spaces are located north of campus.
- Parking spaces are usually available in lot S5, most easily accessible via 63rd Avenue and the west loop road.
- Allow 30 minutes before class starts for parking and walking to class.
- DO NOT park in grassy areas.
- DO NOT park in disabled or employee parking spaces without appropriate decal.
Preferred Carpool Parking: Use the links to Student and Employee Carpool Parking below for more information, or see the Trip Reduction Program web site at http://www.gccaz.edu/trp.