Program Review Process: Are needs being met?Program Review is a process to determine if occupational programs are meeting the needs of students, employers, business and industry.
Program Review:Strategic elements to Program Review include:
- Faculty involvement and leadership is key throughout the entire review process.
- Utilization of a collections and review of student learning assessments and effectiveness measures is part of the process.
- Programs should meet their instructional goals and mission of the college.
- Do programs meet the needs of the community, business and industry?
- Does the program meet certification and accreditation requirements?
- The Program Review Process is continuous.