Testing Services provides academic testing to help students with proper course placement. Students will be required to complete placement assessments under the following conditions:
- Accuplacer: Math, Reading, and Writing assessment for students taking first college course in these subjects.
- CELSA: English proficiency assessment for students whom English is not the primary language.
- HESI A2 & PN: Nursing programs admissions assessment requirement.
- Nelson-Denny: Fire Science and EMT program admissions requirement.
- Make-Up (Classroom): Instructor tests approved by individual faculty members.
- Proctor: External institutions and organizations tests for admissions, certification, make-up, etc..
For Internet Computer Based testing, contact (623) 845-3559 or visit http://www.gccaz.edu/calendar/testing/
Students needing disability accommodations for testing should contact Disabilities Services and Resources at (623) 845-3080 or visit http://www.gccaz.edu/CurrentStudents/StudentSupport/Disabilities.htm.
For more detailed information on the tests listed above, requirements for taking such tests, and hours available, visit the Testing Services website at http://www.gccaz.edu/testingservices/ .
Testing Services Office: (623) 845-3058