Office of Student Life
The GCC Office of Student Life manages numerous services and programs for students and employees, including the following (links open pages on the Student Life web sites):
- Student clubs and organizations official recognition and support.
- On-campus publicity and poster approval.
- On-campus solicitor/vendor approval and vendor fairs.
- Alumni and Community Relations.
- Code of conduct concerns (non-academic complaints).
- Facilities and vehicle reservations and scheduling.
- Accident reports and student insurance.
- Recreational equipment checkout for the game room in the Student Union.
- Guided tours of the campus.
For more information, see the Office of Student Life web site at http://www.gccaz.edu/studentlife or call (623) 845-3525.